Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome to my new campaign blog

I would like to welcome the readers of "Hamilton County Politics" and others to my new campaign blog, supporting my run for Fishers City Council.  I will devote this blog to issues surrounding this first race for the Fishers CITY Council, the things I like, as well as the things I disagree with.

My webpage is www.GregPurvis.com, and you can sign up for my email list, contact me, or even donate at that website.  I also comment extensively on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/PurvisforFishers, and my posts there and here will be also posted on Twitter (@GregPurvis).

I make no secrets about my views.  I am open and outspoken, and not at all shy about sharing my thoughts and opinions.  I see this as admirable and desirable in a candidate for office. I hope you enjoy my posts, and recommend them to your friends and neighbors.

Greg Purvis
Candidate for Fishers City Council,
South-Central District

No comments:

Post a Comment